Thursday, October 19, 2006

CFLC Chronicles: CFLC "Ask a Librarian" Trifecta

The statewide Ask a Librarian service has just announced the winners of the best transcripts for Summer 2006, viewable here. All three transcripts are from CFLC members! Congratulations to Regina Seguin of Valencia Community College for her detailed chat, to Nicole Heintzelman of Winter Park Public Library for her brief chat, and (I was asked to blog this, honest!) to me for my teaching chat.

SUBJECTS: CFLC CHRONICLES

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole, Regina & Suzi,
Congratulations for being recognized for this excellent service. Reading these transcripts makes me want to be a librarian.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Nicole!!! I'm so glad to hear things are working well for you at WPPL!

Terran
terran.mccanna@erau.edu