Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Friday Fun Thing Early: Happy Valentine's Day

Saw a brief news piece this morning that in essence said, "If you've blown Valentine's Day presents for this year, here's something new to consider for next year," and then showed "Rainbow Roses." It is not what you might be thinking, i.e., a bouquet of multi-colored blooms.

Instead, a product of Holland, they are amazing-looking artificially created real roses; the producer's site states, "Due to a unique colouring application, every rose petal receives its own cheerful colour." See them here and here and on the producer's site with other flowers being treated similarly here.

As a related fun aside, don't forget to pay attention to the Google Valentine logo today...yum!

SUBJECTS: FRIDAY FUN THINGS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, thank you very much for this blog.
Please can you do me a favour : I would like to know where you have seen this news peace.
I would appreciate it very much if you can inform me.
Thanks in advance,
Peter.
info@happycolors.info

Suzi said...

Thanks, Peter. I saw it on a local Orlando news broadcast on WESH-TV. I have looked to see if I could find a reference on the Web site, but as yet, I do not; however, since it was just this morning, it may yet turn up on this page in a day or so.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.